Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Testing 1, 2, 3....

I have this crazy notion that I might post a record of our upcoming Big Bike Ride... though I can't imagine having the energy (or the family support!) to find a bloody computer during the event (never mind one attached to the internet!)... Nonetheless, this blog might turn into another way of recording for posterity the highs, lows and mundanities of our family... Big Bike Ride and beyond.

Yes, this is us. Marc, Tracey, Caitlin, Alison and Zoe Schmidt. (Though for the sake of the picture, it would be L-R - Zoe, Caitlin, Marc, Tracey and Alison.) I'm Tracey, the family scribe and archivist. I don't do much else of worth... so I might explore the Blog option as a means of leaving my/our mark on the world.

Meanwhile, we're about to go on the ride of our lives.. The NSW Big Bike Ride. Biggest challenge first is to get packed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home